Between work and play, there is Happy Hour. Between one year and the next, there are Holidays. What would be better than to join those two undeniable truths together at the . . . .
B e s t D a m n
H A P P Y H O U R
E v e r
Join us at the Seattle Center Armory for a festive evening that includes beer, wine, and cocktails as well as games and prizes. Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour is a monthly event at the Amory, but on Thursday, December 18th, it's the Winterfest Happy Hour with holiday decor, including the Winter Train and Village.
AWC/Off the Wire will have tables at this event, so you can sit and network with other professionals.... or just rest your feet in-between games. Sitting at the table, you can nibble on appetizers, chat, and have something light to drink while you watch the fun unfold.
This is a no cover event, so bring your I.D. and any 21+ friends and family who would like to share the fun. The event is free, but please register so we can send you detailed directions to the table and complementary happy hour food/drink tickets.
What should you expect? Is this going to be like a boring office party? Yes, except it isn't boring, and it's not at your office. Will your office party have:
- BIG GAMING: Giant Jenga, Giant Scrabble, Giant Connect 4, Giant Checkers, and Darts.
- Board Games: Apples to Apples®, Backgammon, Balderdash®, Bananagrams®, Boggle, Farkle, GIANT Jenga, Monopoly®, Pictionary®, Scattegories®, GIANT Scrabble®, The Settlers of Catan, Sorry!®, UNO®, Yahtzee®, and more!
- Old School video games for FREE
- Happy Hour Raffle Prizes: Tickets to Key Arena, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Teatro Zinzanni, PNB, Seattle Rep, and more!
- Food from the Seattle Center Armory eateries
- Specialty Cocktails
- A DJ with music
- Rebecca M. Davis hosting
Once you're finished eating, drinking, and playing games, Santa Claus will be ready for a photo-op with your besties!
The Best Damn Happy Hour
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
From 5 pm to 8 pm (late-comers welcome)
Armory Main Floor
305 Harrison Street
(Tons of parking!)
Additional Information on the Best Damn Happy Hour at the Seattle Center