AWC hosts The Neuroscience Behind Influencing with Vicki Cohen.
Influence without authority is a highly valued leadership skill in the workplace today. In Vicki’s message, we’ll learn about the brain and how to leverage this knowledge to develop your influencing skills:
• Understanding your brain and why it is important
• An influencing model that you can easily apply
• The “magic” of asking open-ended questions
• Tips to help you apply your influencing skills.
Vicki Cohen, MA, CPC, SPHR
Vicki’s background spans over 12 years of coaching and consulting experience in high technology, manufacturing and aerospace industries. Her unique approach incorporates the latest brain research along with her expertise in coaching, organization development and applied behavioral science.
She holds a Master’s Degree from the Fielding Graduate Institute in Organization Design and Effectiveness and is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC). Vicki is also certified and licensed in the application of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI™) Technology.
Click here to download the presentation slides.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- 5:30-7pm: Registration, networking, and appetizers
- 7-8:30pm: Presentation, Q&A, and networking
Montlake Community Center (Map)(Directions)
1618 East Calhoun Street
Seattle, WA 98112-2122
- We accept reservations up to and including the day of the meeting.
- Only cash and checks are accepted at the door of the event.
- We gladly take cancellations up to the 3rd day before the meeting.
- For paid meetings, no-shows will be charged.