“The Opportunity is Now!” to understand and leverage current technology trends to improve our career results. Roxanne Nusbaum will present and facilitate our discussion:
- How has the recession impacted your career and business choices?
- What choices will you make today to leverage opportunities that will be available in the next economic boom?
We'll examine the current recession, timing of the recovery and specific technology trends that will help you create a roadmap and make choices today to support your future vision for success.
Roxanne Nusbaum, Shirlaws Coaching
Roxanne has spent the last 25 years in Information Technology working in a variety of roles, including systems architecture and engineering, strategic planning, project management, governance, teaching, business development and consulting. As an entrepreneur partnered with Shirlaws Coaching, her passion is to support clients to clearly define their vision, create enthusiasm for possibilities, and leverage individual strengths for personal and group excellence, resulting in positive business transformation.
Wednesday, May18, 2011
- 5:30-7pm: Registration, networking, and appetizers
- 7-8:30pm: Presentation, Q&A, and more networking
The Community Center at Mercer View(directions)
8236 se 24th street
Mercer Island, WA 98040
Note: If you are coming from the west (Seattle), you can use the HOV lanes to Mercer Island.
- We accept reservations up to and including the day of the meeting.
- Only cash and checks are accepted at the door of the event.
- We gladly take cancellations up to the 3rd day before the meeting.
- For paid meetings, no-shows will be charged.