Join Lynne Reynolds in a lively presentation of how ITIL can help you and your organization identify and implement improvements. Learn how ITIL's best practices and industry standards can help you deliver more robust solutions.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is one of the most popular standards-based approaches to IT management because it provides a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services. Although ITIL is often considered an IT Operations tool, many other parts of the IT organization utilize ITIL principles because it offers users a huge range of benefits to the business, including:
- Reduced costs
- Improved IT services
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved productivity
- Improved use of skills and experience
- Improved delivery of third party services
Lynne Reynolds is an ITSM Process Engineer with Covestic and has over 17 years IT industry experience in public and private organizations, including over nine years in IT Operations, IT service management process design, process improvement, and delivery. She is also the President of the local chapter of the Association for Women in Computing, Off the Wire.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
6:00-7:00 pm: Registration, networking, and appetizers
7:00-8:30pm: Presentation, Q&A, and networking
501 N. 34th Street, Suite 200
Seattle, WA, 98103
(Fremont offices of Serials Solutions)
Map / Directions
- Free 2 hour street parking is available after 6 pm in front of the building (along N 34th Street) and along the water canal side only, starting from the intersection of Phinney Ave N and N Canal St., moving west bound.
- Pay parking is available in a parking garage directly across the street. In addition, there is pay parking behind the building. Slightly farther away (within 5 min walk and few blocks), there is a U Park Lot on Phinney Ave N and N 35th St.